Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

How feble language expresses inspiration

I just dont understand! I have been out of the flash scene for some time, and upon returning, i find these great works of unbelievalbe graffic achievment. I just cant come to comprehend how much time must be spent upon each scene, and I am plauged by the question of whther or not I am witnessing a project of flash genius whose genius creator must take no time at all in creating, or simply an artsit much like myself (although much more skillful and inclined), who poured endlessly over their work. I am myself not merely humbled, but wholefully inspired. Your work is brilliant. And I will endlessly seek to not only discover the medium which I see fit to express my feelings and create my wishes, but also to work that medium to the extent which you have yours. ALthough I havent touched upon the movie itself, I beleive the message that I have been infinatley inspired is more relevant. Thanks.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Where does it come from?

Mariotrix Two Mariotrix Two

Wait a minute!

Are you using a mod?
lmao

A "Ball" Movie A "Ball" Movie

nice work

loved the fluint action/adventure style animation. Although it majorly lacked plot, the visuals made up more than double. Sorry, im a little drunk right now. the best part was with the big fucking robot.

Paint with Bush! Paint with Bush!

LMAO

thats good stuff

Ksk123 responds:

Thank you! :)

Till death do us part Till death do us part

However the story worked out, we're all greatful.

very much agree with Trunks_rage. Your a very good artist, and do not need cheesy promotional shots of your site's graphic for people to hit that site up sometime.

Anyhow, this video leaves enough space in between the lines to allow the viewer to reflect and interpret its meaning. I saw my parents..
It was only after my father was tiard of beating my mother and sister up that I noticed the truth behind such uncontrollable rage...

Thanks, on so many levels thank you for being so creative.

freinds freinds

good, funny

liked it, keep working on your frame-by-frame, its funn stuff

trenk responds:

Riddlemaster Riddlemaster

EZ3 does it again!

love the music, and love the jokes. Your a creative artist EZ3, and I feel sorry for those who just dont understand (that may be me, as it is possible I am over analyzing).

RESUBMIT HOW TO DRAW A LADY (or something of the sort)

EZ3 responds:

next time i put together a blammed collection I'll throw it in!

system interrupted system interrupted

mspaint?

id really like to know what portion of MSPaint was used in the production of this flash. Great job. Amazing animation. Loved the 3d work. Must have taken a while to animate, I mean, all the monotonious tasks that all animators work through, you had to multiply by a thousand.

Good work, keep it up.

HeRetiK responds:

I used mspaint to invert the colors of two bitmaps which I used in a short part at the beginning of the movie.

The old TN episode 3 The old TN episode 3

WOOT ANTI-FLAG!

good music, liked jojo the hepler monkey... liked it a lot.

Tomorrows-Nobody responds:

thats bojo.. heh but im glad you liked it.